5 cups of coffee.

i'm on my 5 th/6th cup of coffee
& officially jittery.
side note: i hate coffee.

Anyway, I should have been studying all day, but of course I didn't
& now i'm gonna be crammin the night away.
I guess you can say this will be my last "hoorah" until grad school.
maybe that's why I'm not really trippin' about all that I have to study tonight.
On a brighter note, after thursday it'll be OFFICIAL.
As in, I'm officially done with COLLEGE.

So why wasn't I studying this whole day?
  1. I was helping my sister study for her RN test
  2. I was doing my "designer" resume
  3. I'm just lazy...I'm not even gonna lie.
I have much to look forward to after this week, but what I'm excited about the most is this MAC Corp connect that my sister got me. Let me rephrase that, a direct MAC contact for their creative group in NY. YESSSS, NEW YORK. Had to get my grown woman on today and get that resume on point because this could be my chance. *cross fingers*. If a position opens up I'd have to move there (so my sister tells me today..guess she forgot to mention that part lol).

I shall have to update on that later. NOW i really gotta study.
HOLLER.
aint no thang but a chicken WANG WANG.
piece a cake 'cause the pressure gives me an edge haha.

next time you hear from me I just might be in New York...so HOLLLLLLLER!

0 comments: