Lunch time delirium

I'm in the basement computer lab of the school library
waiting for LUNCH
& boy am I huuuungry.

To my own disbelief,
I actually got something done today.
not much,
but its something.

damnit! im gonna miss photo lab.
fyi: do not lose your i.d. with ur photo lab sticker on it
the last day of lab.

So anyway back to the present.
I'm done with one of my internship assignments,
and since i don't have my key to my apt
im stuck at school for awhile.
which brings us to now
& to this post.
After reading a friend's blog
& her list of things she's learned this year
i decided to make my own,
but instead of titling it things ive learned
im going to add on to what I call "realizations"
that i use to blog on my xanga.
now i don't know what number I'm on so I'll restart at numero uno.


Realizations:

1. you can't control the outcome of everything,
things fall into place accordingly
whether you like it or not.

2. the people closest to you will inevitably dissapoint you,
but forgiveness is key because no one is perfect.

3. If those same people are blatantly mistreating you,
then cut your loses now,
but once its done its done.
there's no going back.

4. "eye fucking"--'nough said.

5. corporate world can be a bitch
w. you being their bitch.

6. Common put it best,
"reality is a bitch,
and I heard that she bites"

7. growing up is a painful process.

8. There are lots of fish in the sea,
but only 5% of them are worth the catch.

9. advice from anonymous friend:
when the old ones aren't working for ya
make new ones.
fyi: you can apply that to whaaatever you want.

10. working out DOES relieve stress

11. all the good looking fellas at CSUF were hiding
in the rec center.

12. senioritis is a deadly disease.

13. don't let your perception of a situation
cloud the truth of reality.

14. there are good people in this world.

15. i know some extraordinary individuals with
a great thought process.

16. romantic interest-->highly interested-->liking

17. No matter how many times you tell something to someone,
they will never get what you are saying
unless they want to understand.

18. you might have a friend in the most unlikely person.

that's it for now. lol.
because im soooo hungggrrrry
i can't think right. FREAL'

0 comments: