like a proud mom.

At the beginning of this year I added a new person to my inspirations list, and thats my wing aka stephanie caragan [reppin LBC cuhhh haha]. I always new she was a dope person, but she is seriously awwwee-inspiring. If you know her, then you know what I'm talking about, and if you don't and you so happen to meet her...taking the time to get to know her will not be an effort gone to waste.

Now let me break steph down in a nut shell:
  • dope
  • good musical taste
  • grounded
  • no bullshit baggage here
  • hella chill
  • perseverance
  • determination
  • dedication
  • very genuine
  • & just and all around good person.
well obviously there's way more to her, but you get my drift.


Now why am I randomly writing about one of my friends...well I came across this today, which reminded me of just how inspiring this laaaaady is.

Peep This...ITS STEEEEPHHHH on CSUF website.


seriously though, how cool is that?
GO STEPH!
you make me proud wingey.

1 comments:

S. said...

dude i think i teared up reading this. i'm so grateful that we've added each other to our special lists. i miss you.